Monday, September 01, 2008

Website update

Finally, after dragging my feet on this project all summer, the Heroes & Criminals Press website is updated! Along with minor changes to the "Shop", Links", and "About" pages, I've added lots more to the gallery pages, including recent posters, prints, and bindings. I even included my most recent project, a box covered with the paper from a hornets' nest, completed while at Penland.


I have a few events coming up this fall: I'll be showing work at the Soap Opera during Iowa City's October Gallery Walk, and I'm participating in a Crafts Fair in November at Home Ec Workshop. I'll post more details very soon!

We have finished the 2008 edition of the Homestead Rocket at the Historic Homestead Printshop in the Amana Colonies, so stop by and pick one up while it's hot off the press! The print shop will be open every Saturday from 10am - 4pm until the end of September.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just adore that wasp box! What a clever idea and very well executed!