Tuesday, September 08, 2009

new studio

I'm finally feeling like I'm settling in to my new studio here in Asheville, NC. I still have some unpacking and organizing to do, but it's nice to already be printing in the new space. H&CP has a new website, too - check it out here. I've just noticed a few days ago that there are some layout problems, so bear with me while I get those fixed. I'm currently working on finishing The Lost Land, prints for the Old Maid exchange, and the month of March for the 2010 LOL Calendar.









Coming up soon - BookOpolis at Asheville BookWOrks. I'll be there, serving up refreshments and giving a letterpress printing demo. There will be a display of lots of amazing new work by printers and book artists, a talk by a local printer, and demos in every area. The event will be on Friday, Sept. 25th 6-9pm and Saturday, Sept. 26th noon - 6pm at ABW, 428 1/2 Haywood Road in West Asheville.

No comments: